Setting up an integrated Cold Chain "Freon" based solution
Customer: Our customers delivers customized solutions for cold storage and refrigerated transportation across India.
Business Challenges Our customer needed to quickly plan , build & operate integrated cold chain facility to provide specialized refrigerated storages warehousing transportation distribution and logistics services for fresh and frozen commodities with aims to be a pan–India player with planned footprints across key distribution hubs (cities).
Overall solution provided by Arctic Refrigeration
Project Setting up an Integrated cold chain project with infrastructure such as washing, grading, sorting, packing facility, cold storage, IOF, dry ware house, refer Vans & ripening chamber;
Arctic managed the entire implementation solution for integrated cold chain project including;
- Consulting, conceptualization & planning of integrated cold chain solution
- Design, budgeting & preparation of detailed project report for complete Turn Key construction project including civil works, PEB structure, electrical systems, refrigeration systems , Pre Fab Panels, Panel Doors, Washing, Racking, Grading, Sorting, Packing , IQF, Truck Refrigeration Systems etc.
- Supply , Installation & Commissioning of IQF Line , Grading, Sorting, Packing, Ripening units and other refrigeration systems
- Supported in preparation of complete documentation & coordination for obtaining Grant In Aid (Subsidy) from concerned government department
- Project Management Services
- Operation & Maintenance Services